Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ice Cream Heaven!

Baking sweets can be fun and entertaining but sometimes you just want to go out to have a tasty dessert. I personally love going out to ice cream with friends and family every so often. While Baskin Robbins and Cold Stone may be delicious, one ice cream parlor personally stands out from the rest- Farrell's. Farrell's is a restaurant and an ice cream parlor but they are mostly known for their ice cream. Farrell's was founded in 1963 and has been a success ever since. The ice cream they offer isn't your normal size serving you would normally get; everything is massive. The amount of ice cream that you get when you order just a simple serving or shake can be intimidating. Even better than the huge amount of sweets is that it tastes amazing too! Farrell's has some of the best ice cream that I have ever had. Farrell's is also a family friendly place with something always going on like a birthday song. The employees know countless amounts of songs modified to sing for a birthday that when I went, there was almost constant singing and I only heard one song ever repeated. When it's your birthday you also get a free birthday sundae! Who can resist a free ice cream sundae? I went when it was my birthday and it was a lot of fun and the employees were all really nice and funny. At first I didn't really see the fascination with Farrell's, I just figured that it was like any other ice cream parlor but it was a lot more fun than I would ever anticipate that a restaurant/ ice cream parlor could be. If there is a Farrell's near you then you have to go try it and if you already have, you should go again!  Overall, Farrell's has amazing ice cream and a fun atmosphere and it should be on everybody's bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment