Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spectacular Ice Cream Man

About a month ago, this video about an ice cream vendor in Turkey became popular. The creative vendor doesn't just give his customer the frozen sweet treat but does a series of cute stunts. After watching the video, I was amazed at how calm and patient the vendor's customer was. It made me think how I would react if I was the one under that situation. I am not the most patient person but I don't get frustratingly impatient quickly. Some might get frustrated but most would probably be amazed and awed. 

The action of this creative man made me realize that it could really lighten the mood of anyone's day. Imagine bringing young kids to a vendor like this and the wide smile that spreads across their face and the widening of sparkling eyes. The world always needs new,innovative , and exciting people and ways to promote products instead of those annoying popup ads when you're looking at a recipe on your favorite site or trying to beat your high score of Flappy Bird. 

For the original post and a link to the video, click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/ice-cream-salesman-serves-up-tricks-with-his-scoops-192906077.htmll

Check out this amazing video it will definitely bring a smile to your face!


1 comment:

  1. This made my day! I totally agree with your post! I found it amazing! Check out my blog please
    http://struggleofateenagegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete